Thursday 28 March 2013

Incomplete poem


I started a poem that I could not complete,
I wrote a verse I could not sing, 
I chased a dream I could not see, 
I failed a test I could not attempt; 

Life's stream passes me by, 
And I know not where to rest my feet – 
Darkness and light play games with me, 
I know not how to move on, nor give up. 

Verses have a way
of coming back when least expected; 
Like unheard stories 
they haunt the nights, 
And plague the days
with hazy images. 

My incomplete poem lingered on,
Till I could not rest, nor sleep;
And when I touched my pen today,
It flowed unabashed from the tip. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a
little lost on everything. Would you advise starting
with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?

There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any tips? Cheers!

Also visit my blog :: speeding ticket lawyer