Monday 17 January 2011

Her and me (and sometimes him)

NOTE: It is quite fascinating to imagine a third person between two - be it friends, lovers or even parents or siblings. My imaginations of the same produce the following poems, and some before that [You and I (and sometimes another)]. Some of the imagery may be repetitive, but feel the grip of that invisible third person as you read these. Enjoy!

I.
Every time I look for him, she comes before me.
Every time I think of him, her memory becomes vivid.
Every time he talks to me, she sneers from behind his shoulder.
I am shadowed by her ghost that lives with him.

II.
She doesn't need to be called,
She doesn't need to be known,
She doesn't need a name,
She doesn't need no fame:
I know it is her, and she knows it is me,
And there begins the story of her, me and him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Observed your post just when it wasreally needed. Thank you very much. It's already been extremely useful

Anonymous said...

Marvelous! I found myself pretty much producing a write-up on the very same issue yesterday. Then this particular day, I ran across your actual article which is much more suitable of article than We wrote.