Thursday 22 July 2010

Horny by the hair

'I love the way they curl on your neck, darling,
The way they stream down to your hips,
Where you quiver when I plant a kiss.'

He is fascinated by my hair,
And runs his hand through playfully.

I let them flow down his chest
And his body reacts as if touched with a live wire.
His raw lust is aroused,
and he wants me to turn to him again.

I get up,
Tying my hair up in a bun.

'No, let them down.
Let me see them resting on your naked body,
Let me touch you through their mesh.'

I acquiesce.
He comes anear,
Draws me close to him,
And quivers again when my hair brush upon his bare skin.

'There's magic in your hair',
He whispers as we make love.

Panting, I draw back,
My hair behind me,
Laid like the fresh English lawn upon my neighbour's porch.

He says he loves me.
I smile,
tying my hair up again.

4 comments:

Deepika said...

Ah! read something nice and beautiful after a long long time!

cheers!

Namitha said...

Thanks Deepika. A little in your style of writing, don't you think? Realised it when I read it again... I love unconscious influences... :)

Deepika said...

your pieces have always been subtle Nami and subtlety is something which i lack, mine tend to be too raw!
i liked this one a lot :)
cheers!

Namitha said...

Well, I'd agree with that. Mine say things gently and yours is more like hitting the face right away! :) I like it though!!!